St James’ Anglican School is a child-safe institution and a school of the Anglican Schools Commission (Inc.) (ASC). St James’ Anglican School is a co-educational, independent day school. The School offers all year levels from Kindergarten to Year 12.
A suitably qualified applicant will need a current Working with Children Check (WWCC), as well as be fully supportive of the Christian ethos of the School.
Non-teaching staff are employed under appropriate Award conditions to which over Award payments are applied as per the School Employees (Independent Schools) award.
St James’ Anglican School is currently looking for suitable applicants for the following position:
- Grounds/Maintenance Assistant – Commencing Jan 2024 – Full Time 1.0 FTE
This position is part of the team responsible for the operational day to day facility and grounds maintenance.
The Groundsman/Maintenance assistant contributes to the effective, efficient operation and environment of the School by providing a high level of maintenance and upkeep of the Schools’ grounds and facilities. The Grounds/Maintenance assistant will be required to assess repairs quickly to enable maximum safety at all times.
St James’ Anglican School is an equal opportunity employer and a Child Safe School.
Applicants MUST complete the Application Form found on our website www.stjames.wa.edu.au, and ensure the following information is noted in their resume and/or covering letter:
- Full name and nationality.
- Date and place of birth (optional).
- Address and contact details.
- Any relevant personal details.
- Current position and areas of responsibility.
- Details of previous appointments and career achievements with particular reference to the position being advertised.
- The names and addresses of three professional referees who may be approached in confidence about the applicant.
- A current Working With Children Check and Police Clearance with a 100-point identity check will be required if a position is offered.
The applicant needs to provide:
1. Covering letter and resume.
2. Copies of relevant qualifications.
3. A completed Employment Application Form (Found on our website www.stjames.wa.edu.au)
Please send through applications to [email protected]
Applications for this position close on