At St James’ we provide an enriching, holistic education founded on Gospel values. We foster individual student potential, providing opportunities for each person to achieve excellence in every aspect of school life.
Before you complete our online Application for Enrolment form, please be aware that we will need a scanned copy of a few important documents to complete your online registration including:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Copies of your child’s last two school reports (if applicable)
- Copy of your child’s latest NAPLAN results for Years 3, 5, 7 and 9 (if applicable)
- Specialist reports (if applicable)
- Medical reports (if applicable)
- Visa or proof of residency status (if not an Australian citizen)
- The student’s Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement
- Evidence of medical reason not to be vaccinated (AIR Immunisation Medical Exemption Form); or
- AIR Immunisation History Form (if the student is on a catch-up period/16 week grace period; or
- A valid immunisation certificate issued or declared by the Chief Health Officer; or
- Exemption Eligibility Form (family circumstances)
Complete your application for enrolment online and pay your $50.00 (AUD) application fee.