We have a passion for teaching excellence
St James’ Anglican School is a school of the Anglican Schools Commission located in Alkimos, in Perth’s northern suburbs, one of the fastest growing regions of WA. From a foundation year with 161 students, our values and community reputation have seen our enrolments grow to over 1,000 students from Kindergarten to Year 12 in 2023.
It is our identity as a Christ-centred, student-focused and community-based school which ensures personalised opportunities for all staff and students.
Why Work AT St James’?
- We are a vibrant, caring and growing community.
- We promote a positive work environment and culture to attract and retain high quality staff by fostering professionalism, commitment, loyalty, Christian values, a high standard of pastoral care, and by providing above Award conditions.
- St James’ is a Child-Safe institution. Suitably qualified teaching applicants will need a current TRBWA Registration, a current Working with Children Check (WWCC).
- We focus on professional development through the implementation of the SJAS Activate Teaching Model and Targeted Teacher Development.
- We offer a safe and inclusive working environment with innovate facilities and quality resources.
- Regardless of roles, all our employees play an active role in the School to ensure we are offering our students opportunities for life.
- We promote an extensive extra-curricular program providing staff the opportunity to add value to the school community and foster harmonious relationships with the students.
There are no positions available at this time.
All applications for employment at St James’ must include an Employment Application Form. Please download the form below.
St James’ Anglican School welcomes relief applications for teachers and education assistants who wish to work in a friendly, supportive environment with high academic and behavioural standards. To be added to the pool of relief staff at St James’, the Relief Application form must be completed, along with a number of other documents such as a CV and a Working with Children Check. Please click the link below which details the process required for registering with us and download the Relief Document Checklist to ensure you have everything you need to submit your application.
Applications are invited for the following relief positions:
- Junior School Relief Teachers
- Senior School Relief Teachers
- Relief Education Assistants for both Junior and Senior School – Relief Education Assistants will provide valuable casual support to the Junior or Senior School and can expect to be contacted for a shift at short notice. The Education Assistant will be directed by Classroom Teachers.
- Relief Administration Staff
Note: Applications that do not have the documents requested on the checklist cannot be accepted.
Please be aware that as a growing school, we have teachers that teach across subject areas and as such relief staff are often required to teach across the School.