The P&F recognises and values the role that parents and guardians play in our children's education
The P&F was created to benefit your child’s development and learning, by working in collaboration with you, the School and the Principal, to foster effective partnerships between family, school, church and the wider community.
The P&F is inclusive for all St James’ parents upon enrolment, and we encourage you to actively participate.
The P&F aims to promote WELLBEING IN the school
- The main purpose of the P&F is to develop a community focus with an emphasis on creating a sense of inclusiveness, involvement and fun in and around St James’.
- Our primary aim is ‘friend-raising’ and bringing people together for a positive community interaction.
- Parent contributions to the P&F and fundraising activities assist us in providing resources and opportunities for enriching the St James’ learning environment, in consultation with school staff and the Principal.
- To develop and manage a register of annual parent commitment hours, on behalf of the School.
Meet the P&F President
2023 P&F Committee
- President – Robin Trotter (Parent)
- Treasurer – Jon Brown (Parent)
- Secretary – Tara Beutel (Staff)
- School Liaison – Adrian Pree (Principal)
If you wish to contact the P&F, please email – [email protected]